The AED Starter Kit!
The AED starter kit is designed for schools, providing the essentials for first responders of a Cardiac Arrest Situation.
With a range of essential accessories, information packs, and a sturdy metal cabinet the Starter Kit is designed to suit school risk assessments for Cardiac Arrest.
The AED Starter Kit includes the following:
- HeartSine samaritan 500P Defibrillator
- CardiAct Premium Prep Kit
- CardiAct AED Wall Cabinet
- DRSABCD Wall Chart
- AED Wall Decal
- Keep The Beat Going educational material for schools.
The HeartSine samaritan 500P PAD Defibrillator Overview
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD 500P Defibrillator combines the very best in public access AED technology. Offering the unique CPR feedback technology, the 500p gives real-time feedback to the rescuer thus maximising the chances of survival!
- 8-year warranty
- World Leading CPR Advisor
- Semi-Automatic Shock Delivery
- Easy to Follow Visual and Verbal Guides
- Advanced Technology
- Single Battery/Electrode in one replaceable cartridge
In making a decision as to which Automated External Defibrillator (AED) to purchase, you need to carefully consider the 4 links in the internationally accepted chain of survival – otherwise your investment might be an unwise one. These links are:
- Early Access – (i.e. someone has to be there to help)
- Early CPR
- Early Defibrillation
- Early Advanced Care – (i.e. the victim needs to receive hospitalisation).